Patient Advice & Liaison Service
Richmond CCG’s Patient advice and liaison service (PALS) provides, patients, carers and their families, with free confidential advice, information and support. To contact them telephone 0203 941 9911 or email RICCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inform you about NHS Services in the Richmond area
- Listen to your questions and concerns and give you information on the options available
- Help sort out problems or concerns that you may have about NHS services.
- Arrange for an interpreter, signer or other support service to be at your appointment with you.
- Use your comments and suggestions constructively to make sure we improve NHS services locally.
- Advise you through the NHS complaints process if you want to make a complaint.
They can provide information about independent Advocacy services that can help you write your complaint. NHS Complaints Advocacy on:
0300 330 5454 or email: email@example.com.